Goal Heart – Fit Girls Guide – 28 Day Challenge
I am jumping in and joining the next Fit Girls 28 Day Challenge. This is a 28 day group challenge that is designed to help you to commit to a lifestyle change. Since it’s my first challenge, I’ll be working from the 28 Day Jumpstart Guide. I’ll be sharing my progress, what I’m eating, how I’m keeping up with the workout plans as well as posting photos for the Fit Girl Photo Challenges. You’re welcome to follow me on Instagram (@taralekatana) and Snapchat (taralekatana) to see how I’m doing. If you decide to join in and complete the challenges, do let me know so that I can follow you back!
Here is my first Instagram post:
It’s the start of a new year! “Abandon the Bandwagon” is the next @fitgirlsguide @fitgirls 28 day challenge that happens to start tomorrow, Monday, January 2nd. I’ve seen so many inspiring posts of amazing transformations, great progress in reaching goals and beautiful, happy bodies hashtagged under these 28 day jumpstart challenges within the last year. I’ve decided that there couldn’t be a more perfect time to join in my very first Fit Girls challenge. I hope to be able to make new friends within the Fit Girls community and share my progress, too. Cheers to #progressnotperfection and #babysteps!
#goalheart #abandonthebandwagon #fitgirl #fitgirlsguide #28daychallenge #jumpstart #fitgirlfollow #fitgirlnewbie
My goals for the month are to:
- consume more vegetables and to eat less meat. I had gone three months over the summer without having meat and it felt so good. I’m working to make that a permanent change.
- I would like to drink more water everyday.
- I loved doing Pilates after the birth of my first born and I would like to rediscover that feeling again.
- I need to find a better way to organize my work area to bring more peace and calm to my living space and life.
- Write! I’d like to post more here, post more there on my other social media accounts and to work towards finishing my book.
January 1, 2017 / Tara Lekatana / 0
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.