Gift Ideas – 2016
‘Tis the season to be merry and give gifts! The holidays are fast approaching yet again. I know that it can be somewhat stressful trying to figure out what to gift your favorite people. I sometimes find it hard to change it up for certain people once I feel that I’ve found The Things They Love and I don’t want to mess it up. It doesn’t stay interesting. One thing that I do enjoy doing is buying a bunch of little things here and there (underwear, makeup/beauty products, jewelry and stationary) and creating a box of goodies.
My other go-tos are:
- BFF that loves jewelry: matching Tiffany’s jewelry or have something custom made
- Makeup lover: gift card to Sephora or shop at Anastasia of Beverly Hills
- Foodies: A subscription to Plated or a subscription for cheese, wine or candy. Gifts from Edible Arrangements or Sugarfina
- Music lovers: one year subscription to Spotify or a gift card to Guitar Center to pick up that denon turntable they’ve been eyeing
- Eco-friendly & animal lovers: donation to the charity of their choice or adopt an animal in their name ( Smithsonian National Zoo & Conservatory has great options)
- Fashionista: gift card to Saks Fifth Avenue or Bergdorf Goodman
- Guys: subscription to Birchbox Man
If you’re still looking for last minute gift ideas for the upcoming holidays or a birthday and you’d like the help of a non-professional shopper then I’d be happy to give you some ideas. Happy shopping!
December 20, 2016 / Tara Lekatana / 0
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.